Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,229 Posts
Caught these two guys the last few days of fishing season at my lake (closes down 0ct 7th - Feb 5th for duck season) been busy fishing every day, no time for slingshots ;- ( or airgun :- ( but that will change in a few weeks ;-)

Hope you all have been well, and congrats Tag on your cataract surgery, glad it went well. After April's flu scare, I'm getting a flu shot today with hopes of stopping a re occurrence of that situation.

Take care guys, love you all.

149%20catfish.png

55%20catfish.png

wll

·
Premium Member
3,229 Posts
Wll, those are some good eats!

I went backpacking... but now I have a fierce hankerin' for some fishin, too.

Wooooo! Did you weigh those monsters?

Reactions: Tag

·
4,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wll, those are some good eats!

I went backpacking... but now I have a fierce hankerin' for some fishin, too.

Wooooo! Did you weigh those monsters?
Oops, ya ... The big one weighed 14.9 lbs, and the smaller one was 5.5 lbs. The big one was 30" long on the dot, did not measure the smaller cat ;- )

wll

·
4,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Entered a trout derby at Apollo Park in Lancaster, CA. today and fell flat on my Butt ...nothing... zip .....Nada ! So I'm going back out tomorrow to see if I can get a leftover or two ;- )

wll

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Probably 10000 people there after them also .. I have noticed that happens a lot at derbys. . But always that chance of hitting that tagged fish!! Hope u get some dinner tomorrow!
Entered a trout derby at Apollo Park in Lancaster, CA. today and fell flat on my Butt ...nothing... zip .....Nada ! So I'm going back out tomorrow to see if I can get a leftover or two ;- )

wll
Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts