Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Way to go Bob! I'm sure you will make a thing of beauty from those.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
That's a beast bob should turn out great, I know of a few fallen trees will have to look into these root naturals'

·
Premium Member
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, there are two stones trapped in the root that I would like to keep. The antler is really big, not possible to shoot, so I have to cut somewhere the forks.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,991 Posts
Man those things look GNARLY!!!! They will make the kind of slingshot an ogre would carry ....

Cheers ....... Charles

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Man those things look GNARLY!!!! They will make the kind of slingshot an ogre would carry ....
Yes, in fact I was thinking to call it Ent, have a look at this:
[/quote]

Now I can definitely see that!

·
Premium Member
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks mates for your appreciation, nature is the biggest maker, I'll try to do my help to make something good and easy to shoot. I will post when finished. Cheers, Bob

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts

Cheers ....... Charles
Yes, in fact I was thinking to call it Ent, have a look at this:
all the best
Bob
[/quote]ENT.............. good call those are pretty gnarly, i am very curious to see what you mind comes up with

·
Premium Member
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have finished one. I had to cut a part of the handle because it was too long and carve a bit to give it a suitable shape. It came out a left hand shooter that I named "Cobold". I like the colour and the pattern of the root. I hope you like it too, that's another unique piece.
Thanks for watching. Bob.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.