Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A post office day anyway. Tracking said my Torque and extra tubing would arrive Monday but I checked this morning when I woke up for no reason at 4am and it said it had been in my mailbox since Saturday afternoon. Draw length was short for me with the included loops which I expected after reading a few reviews from tall guys so I tied up a pair with the tubing I got and put them on....only to realize I didn't double the length needed so they're still a bit short for now.

Here's the crew, the Marksman I've had for forever that I'm going to put braided rubber bands on for the kid to shoot, and the "Why not buy this?" Cobra I got pretty good with right away that quickly lead to the Torque. Heavier ammo is already in the mail for me and Nerf balls for the kid to zing around the house. Hopefully the easier draw weight and larger projectile will give her a confidence boost. The 6 shot group is from about 5 yards with the steelies

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Early is fine as flour for biscuits!

Nice set ups.

Reactions: Tag

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
955 Posts
Nice frames! I don't know why but I've always dug those cobras. They just look cool with the loopey forks. And I still don't know how to post pictures right. There's got to be a trick somewhere...

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Lucky you! I ordered a torque on the 31st of Dec and I'm HOPING it comes today lol.

Happy shooting!

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts