Slingshots Forum banner

A Few I Just Finished

4K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  SlingMan 
#1 ·
Snapped a couple of pics as some were being boxed for shipping this morning.... now it's back to the shop to make some more.

Hope you enjoy taking a look.
Have a great day everybody!!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Perry, your slingshots look better all the time. You are a class act. -- Tex

#6 ·
Oooh do I spy my PS-2 Laminate with Dark Walnut finish there?
You truly are an expert craftsman Perry, I hope I can one day manipulate wood to the same degree you do!

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks everybody!!! I appreciate the kind words of encouragement and support I get from you guys!!!
I think I've finally gotten the multiplex looking like I want and the "steel reinforced" original solid wood forks are working out too!!! I'm really having fun doing this!!!
You all are tops to me!!!!

#13 ·
Thanks I'll do so it you PM me and remind me who your true identity is.
Sometimes I get so confused...

#10 ·
Nice work Perry. You made the Multiplex look really nice! I had my doubts about that wood but now it looks like Zebrawood-without the cost!!! COOL! Flatband

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks Flatband...... A new marketing strategy!!!!!
It's not plywood!!!!!!..................wait for it................ "IT'S FAUX ZEBRA WOOD!!!!"
I love it!!!

#12 ·
Lol, you're a genius at marketing, my PS-2 hasn't even arrived yet and I already want to order one of those little BB shooters!

#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey Perry!
Is that solid wood one with the compass on the right mine?

and the one on the left as well?

anyway, they look amazing,
true works of art!

i witnessed that you used the "wait for it....XXX! stategy, dunno if you'd understand it but you slingshots are legend.... wait for it...............DARY!!
Good eyes Guy!!! The ones on the ends are yours and they shipped out to you on the Thursday the 22nd. Let me know when you get your package.
"Legen........wait for it.......Dary!!"
Thanks friend!!!!

#18 ·
Perry
I got my SS-1 from you today.
What an excellent ,accurate, shooter.
It throws a 3/8 steel ball..like nobody`s business!
I love pocket shooters because they fit my hand like a glove, and I have total control over the release.
I`m shooting 20yds.....4 shots in the bull...out of 6, and the flyers were close!
Good job my friend

Tom
BB
aka. bunnybuster

#19 ·
Perry
I got my (edit)PS-1 (SS-1 is from USASlingshts) from you today.
What an excellent ,accurate, shooter.
It throws a 3/8 steel ball..like nobody`s business!
I love pocket shooters because they fit my hand like a glove, and I have total control over the release.
I`m shooting 20yds.....4 shots in the bull...out of 6, and the flyers were close!
Good job my friend

Tom
BB
aka. bunnybuster
I'm glad you liked it Tom!!! It does my heart good to get a thumbs up from someone who has an established and well known business. The wife and I both have enjoyed shooting the red cedar catty you sent her. I'ts fun to trade!!!

Ya'll have a great rest of the day!!!

I've got to get back out in the shop..... people need their slingshots (sorry Sam....it goes out next week I'm actually working on it now.)

#23 ·
No friend it will still be next week before it's done.............BTW I just saw your website...COOL!!! My 18year old son (Flexandstrech505) would just love to talk to someone with interests like you. He is really into natural body building and fitness. This is his profile pic for the this forum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.