Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Since your a Whitebeard ,Im guessing we are close to same age. You have a fun ride ahead, I would like to go back completely to the start w/ my first board cut and crappy capri exercise bands. Have fun on your journey,, the learning is the best part, seems that way from the little I know

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’d say you found it brother….. that is some beautiful wood right there

Darrell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am torn between beauty and the beast, lol! I saw someone else’s F16 mod here somewhere with a camo wrapped handle that looked super nice. That definitely said, “Hunter”to me. 👍
Oh—wait, I did get two F16’s, lol!
Sadly I will have slings out the wazoo and don’t even know if I can hit anything. 🙄

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,038 Posts
I am torn between beauty and the beast, lol! I saw someone else’s F16 mod here somewhere with a camo wrapped handle that looked super nice. That definitely said, “Hunter”to me.
Oh—wait, I did get two F16’s, lol!
Sadly I will have slings out the wazoo and don’t even know if I can hit anything.
I can relate to that as I’m a collector and more of a builder than shooter……just don’t have the time to devote to both equally, so I choose building……although I do sling a few rounds down range occasionally

Darrell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Mojave Mo
5,078 Posts
Excellent! And welcome to the Forum. I’ve just finished a few F-16 modifications myself. It is all fun and games until you start to think you can make the next one even better!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts