Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,187 Posts
I've just received from Nathan one of his best masterpieces. An excellence of craftmanship, unique in materials, design, shape and grip, this "Ibrid-Antler" is a slingshot at the state of the art and ready to be exposed in a museum. "In Nomen Omen", that's all. Thanks Nathan and do keep on doing the great work. All the best, Bob.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
wow Bob you're a lucky man! surely one of the most beautiful forks i've ever seen!

awesome work Nathan! you're a true artist!

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
very nice Bob, can it shoot?
I am sure Bob will chime in, but I don't make slingshots that cannot function as a slingshot. It shoots very well and is custom fitted for the right hand. The fork tips are over 1" wide so that there is no need to fold if you like heavy bands.

Can it shoot? That's rich!!

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
very nice Bob, can it shoot?
I am sure Bob will chime in, but I don't make slingshots that cannot function as a slingshot. It shoots very well and is custom fitted for the right hand. The fork tips are over 1" wide so that there is no need to fold if you like heavy bands.

Can it shoot? That's rich!!

[/quote] "why so serious?" (the joker) just nudging Bob to band her up! a sling without bands is like a pool without bikini's, now thats just wrong! very nice slinger Nathan. lucky Bob

·
Super Moderator
6,637 Posts
I personally think that Nathan could make a mud mound look like it belongs in The Metropolitan Museum Of Modern Art. Another shining example of this mans never ending talent! So Cool! Flatband

·
Philly
2,595 Posts
Awesome!!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.