Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little shooter made of a raw mesquite fork that LVO has kindly sent to me (thanks Larry!)
It's small, efficacious and easy to carry in one's pocket. I named it Bullock.
Thanks for watching.
Bob

Attachments

· Premium Member
3,549 Posts
That is a wonderful looking shooter, and just right is size to tuck away. The little red arrowhead looking section on the grip, is that natural or an insert of another wood? There is an american actress named Sandra Bullock, a beauty just like yours. Thanks for sharing.

· Premium Member
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is a wonderful looking shooter, and just right is size to tuck away. The little red arrowhead looking section on the grip, is that natural or an insert of another wood? There is an american actress named Sandra Bullock, a beauty just like yours. Thanks for sharing.
The little arrowed is an inlay of Bois-de-Rose, a brazilian hard wood. I know Sandra Bullock, I like her, she's really nice. Thanks mate. Bob.

· Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Nice one Bob.

· Registered
2,217 Posts
Al fin le echaste el guante a una de mezquite amigo, muy chula, y muy andariega por su tamaño estoy seguro que jala para todos lados

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.