Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,687 Posts
Yeah Nathan, Blue is the real deal-a genuine good person. Great shooter, loves slingshots,no airs, just a regular guy that loves to shoot and is probably the most generous man I ever met. I would do anythin g for him.I know you guys had a great time! Flatband

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah Nathan, Blue is the real deal-a genuine good person. Great shooter, loves slingshots,no airs, just a regular guy that loves to shoot and is probably the most generous man I ever met. I would do anythin g for him.I know you guys had a great time! Flatband
You got that right Flatband. Blue is the consummate gentleman, respected elder, and fun guy to hang out with in general!

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Excellent article on the history of our sport, and the shooting skills of two pioneers of slingshot shooting.This clip didn't raise the bar for shooting feats, the bar has been up there for probably 60 or more years. The only difference is, now we know how high you must go to get over the bar.

I think in order to throw the gauntlet down, you must be a contender, in the frey, which I am not. But .. wouldn't it be nice to see someone who could regularly ...

- Hit from 20 feet, a dime tossed in the air.

- Hit four-dozen eggs in a row as they are individually tossed into the air-- from 25 feet away.

- Break 36 consecutive clay pigeons launched 30 feet away.

I think the eggs would be most entertaining.

·
Super Genius
337 Posts
a great read!!! thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts