Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
I would like to thanks a few people firstly AaronC for making the site and puting so much effort into the site and also giving advice to me and others who i think apreciate it very much and i think you should keep up the good work, the website is great
THANK YOU

Joerg Sprave thank you for showing me the slingshot and how fun they can be, if you havent already i recamend you subscribe to his youtube chanel he has als enpired me to make a slingshot of my own, i would love any one of his slingshoots but unfortunatly he does not sell his slingshot great they are though hopfuly i will be able to get his slingshot wich is going to be comercial sold. i will probal not be able to get it but i still wish him good luck for the future
THANK YOU

And last but not least the members of the forum who have been friendly and welcomed me and others and have also been active and also given me and other advice it is much apreciated and also the moderators who have help alot thanks

Attachments

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
And thank you p4v for your very active participation in this forum. That's what we all need to get better at this.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its has to be said as many people have put alot of work on the site and other have bought people to this forum also and they should be thanked

1 - 4 of 4 Posts