Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Resigned
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Beautiful Natural sent to me from Rubberpowered. This is a thick stubby Natural that is symmetrically formed. Feels great in the hand and shoots terrific. The tubes he included are super performers, hard hitting and very stable. Had to do 2 videos in one to say Thanks.
Very Much Appreciated

http://youtu.be/Mm6raNM5tbc

· Resigned
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea Rubberpowered said he was going to send me a natural he had laying around so I said yes, and then I turned around and bam it was there. Now I don't just band a new shooter up right away I sort of like to get the feel for it first and think on it a bit. This is the first thick Natural I have ever shot but Rubberpowered nudged me a bit and said those Tubes he sent are very good so I put them on and WOW! He was right! I will order a roll of that stuff. Even if you don't like tubes if your reading this give these tubes a try, they are NOT like the tubes you would buy from Trumark or you would find as a replacement from Barnett or walmart or academy and they are even better than the Dankung Tubes. These Tubes have a good solid pull to them but not a hard pull and they are predictable. These tubes may go very well with the PFS it will have to be tried soon. If the whether lets up a bit today I plan on clocking something today with my Rubberpowered Natural. A Sweet Shot for sure.

· Resigned
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TubeMann, They have the ease of pull like that of Tex FlatBands and they are so stable and they are stretchy like the Tex Bands but we would have to get information from Rubberpowered. Whatever it is I want more of it.

· Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
10,979 Posts
Well, that was a nice looking natural. Watching you shoot it I was impressed that your fence is your backstop. I was doing this and that's what got the junk man on the other side of it to call the police on me and end my backyard plinking for good (slingshots illegal here). But watching you shoot, Darrell, I started laughing because if I could shoot like you I wouldn't need no stinkin' backstop.

... hope we learn more about those tubes.

· Resigned
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DayMann, How can it be illegal to shoot in your back yard? I don't understand this. How does the law read on a slingshot in your own yard? I am most careful to keep my shot in my yard even the gumball shots. A fellow that works as a Detective for the police dept lives a couple of houses down and he has seen me plink a few aerial shots but he has told me nothing yet, maybe it's coming though.

· Registered
366 Posts
In some places the law makes slingshots and bb gun illegal within the city limits.

· Registered
2,662 Posts
It's often city bylaws that make it illegal. I often visit Duluth Minnesota and they banned slingshot sales and shooting in the city many years ago. Where I live the bylaw says that projectiles cannot go across city own land. I interpret that as meaning that I can shoot as long as I keep the ammo in my yard.

Cheers,
Northerner

· Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
10,979 Posts
In my state it is illegal to have slingshots. In my town there are "projectile" laws against shooting things like pellets, arrows, bb's in your yard. The only legal thing you can do in my state is make and sell slingshots -- as long as you are selling to tournament shooters out of state, and not other people in this state.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.