Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It isnt often that i find the time to make a catty for fun these days however i found a fine blackthorn fork a month ago,as it dried it cracked a little so cyamin glue was added and clamped,solved the problem!it is a very dense and heavy wood. it is made to take hunter bands ,it fits the hand well and is a great natural colour.

thanks for looking.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Looks good. I like that where the forks come together is wide, allowing for the slightly wider shape in a natural. Cool!!

By the way Fish, I am really liking the size and shape of the green hunter. It seems to be a good fit for my hand and fingers.

For me the bands are a bit strong as I don't hunt but lightened the doubled thera gold to (20 mm) at fork and (8mm) at the pouch. Hey, if you offer the lighter bands for people like me, you might retain more money at the end of the year. A nice accommodation for customers and make the business more profitable. Every bit helps. Yes?

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that is some thing i have considered,i may well be launching 'Hunter target bands' in the very near future!

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
That handle design is a very nice touch! -- Tex

·
Registered
87 Posts
a nice piece of blackthorn its nice stuff to work with im half way through 1 at the moment . great job . grant

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
I like it a lot too Fish ! Very nice!

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Now that's a neat looking catty, Fish. Good work on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts