Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shoot a range of ammo,clay,steels
an darts frameless an with a frame. Tried pfs and to put it mildly.....I'm a danger to myself as well as everyone in a 360radius lol. Tried mini cattys, same results, but thought of a pocket catty/keyring type thingy. I've come up with this guy's, similar to how I hold frameless position. As a shooter, found it very comfy an versatile for bands an flats. What you guys think?

Attachments

·
Ray Rowden
2,710 Posts
Looks like a good, pocketable shooter!

They are very handly (in a handle-less wayt), I love them, but this is far from a new concept.

I've made a bunch of Gopher's GS-12 versions, including his Kestrel. Both of these have also been sized to fit in an Altoids tin!.

Flick's had a good run with the McS.

Pocket Predator has a handle-less, thumb-ring version on the site now.

STO (silent thunder ordinance) offers an extreme version in the Weaver.

Florida Forks offered a very nice shooter called the Talon for a while.

And I think Wandering Gibbon had a ply version with a square fork gap like yours 4 or 5 years ago.

So shoot that thing, and enjoy!

·
Neophyte
2,126 Posts
That is a nice design. I've made similar inspired by Wandering Gibbon and his Lil' Forker design. Those little frames are so much fun! I like to show them to new shooters and be told "No one can shot that" then I show them if you open your mind and learn from those with more experience than you, many things are possible :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't think it was a new thing to most fellow shooters, but I've never shot this kind of frame or seen one tbf. A friend of mine seen this shooter and saz it looks like a bulls head,my knickname is bull lol. Thank you for the kind comments guys respect to all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts