Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pleased to announce the launch of Simple Shot Shooting Sports to the international slingshot community. With the help of many talented people, I have been able to create a team of craftsmen and industry experts to bring you top quality gear and equipment for your slingshot pleasures.

As humans, we seek to be marksmen and project our will outward. As spiritual creatures, we seek to do it with beauty and an inner awareness. Slingshots captivate within each of us a thread that is deep in our collective fabric and is often best shared through forked sticks and rubber bands. The pursuit of marksmanship and craftsmanship intersect at the fork in the stick, and Simple Shot is home to some of the very best of both.

I am honored and delighted to be in the company of fine craftsmen and friends and look forward to meeting your needs and expectations for quality gear.

check us out at www.simple-shot.com

or click on the logo to be entered in a giveaway for a custom slingshot

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
nice ! sometime in the future i plan on buying a shirt and some sheets to cut my own bands . good luck !

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
i registered to the email list yesterday after seeing a link at the end of Andy's video on the Chalice he made for Bill. When you talk of your "team of craftsmen" to get your slingshots over to the international community... are you having other people build your slingshots?? just curious as to what role the craftsmen have for ya...

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i registered to the email list yesterday after seeing a link at the end of Andy's video on the Chalice he made for Bill. When you talk of your "team of craftsmen" to get your slingshots over to the international community... are you having other people build your slingshots?? just curious as to what role the craftsmen have for ya...
Each craftsman represented on Simple Shot builds his own gear. Simple Shot creates the marketing and storefront for the craftsman, removing a time consuming element from his daily work. I am still making each FlippinOut Slingshot with my own two hands, just allowing Simple Shot to do the marketing and sales- just as every other craftsman on Simple Shot is doing.

·
Registered
461 Posts
WOW, this is a great idea and a great site!

You not only push the level in making of slingshots - also in the marketing and service for the shooters!
Your work is a real tribute to our sport! Congrats Nathan - very well done!!

All the best!
Torsten

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Well guys, I gotta say I am proud to be a part of Simple-Shot!

I'm sure my first post on this forum is probably still in my browser history.. ok, ok it wasn't long ago at least

I Think this is a great opportunity for hunters/collectors and beginners to find everything they need all under one roof, even the DIY guys can find bits n bobs on there so if you have not done so already go check it out and why not leave a comment too.

Thank you everyone

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
I've already checked out the site. Very, very classy and with high quality products!!
Congratulations!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts