Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,905 Posts
That's awesome!
A lanyard in that hole in the back might really help, it looks like this one puts alot of leverage on the wrist and a lanyard tight to the wrist would help balance out the force.
Good eye and good work!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[/quote]

Really? Could you give me the web address please? I was thinking of doing something like this, but holding it vertically.
[/quote]

It looks like Ace hardware has them and they cost $1. Go to google and enter a search for "bucket opener".

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Looks like your doing some Gangstahhh Sidewinder shooting with your Homer Bucket Shooter. You must have the sickness, every where you look you can see a slingshot. Im thinking if I procure one of thoses Homers I will hold it in the opening and have the bands or tubes go over the rounded part of the handle. Marvelous, in a pinch you can come up with a slingshot and hit something.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you. Come to think of it, I could have left that sharp edge on the left fork since the band would go under it and I wouldn't have to worry about it tearing the rubber.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.