Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these to cut up looks like they should make something yes !
Might get 4 out of the set
Won't hang them anywhere I didn't harvest them so I won't show them off lol
Nice shape but to smell that bone smell lol Nugget can't wait he gets some cut offs treats !!!!!!!
Wood Natural material Font Metal Soil

Bicycle tire Tire Automotive tire Gesture Wood

Bicycle tire Automotive tire Road surface Plant Asphalt

Botany Human body Wood Branch Natural material

Photograph Wood Beak Snout Tail

Goining to use one will trade one fork off for some other type or some Bocote !!lol
Some one else claimed the tips and left overs if they're tougher than Nugget :)

Attachments

·
Registered
962 Posts
Right up my ally. I just put a leg bone on the end of my little monster shooter, and Im incorporating a shoulder blade into a natural fork this last couple of weeks. I got a couple blocks of HDPE if your interested in a trade. I posted it in the homemade slingshot forum if you want to check it out. That bone stink is really bad, I usually wear a respirator. The dust is really bad for our lungs. Be safe, and tell nuget I said hello.

·
Banned
418 Posts
This is what I have to get rid of the two bottom pieces would make great knife handles
But don't need hdpe got some
Looking for hardwood natural forks , bocote wood ,
Natural material Wood Metal Composite material Auto part

Jaw Wood Dog Tints and shades Art

Sleeve Wood Working animal Fawn Wrinkle

Attachments

·
Registered
962 Posts
Right on brother. Good looking out. Ive used some thin natural sinew to tie my pouches and bands on. It works great. It really blends into the natural wood, and isnt as bulky as using rubber. I stripped thin strings from the strand and you can hardly see it when its pulled tight over the rubber. I thought this would go with your style. I like your creations, keep me posted,buddy. never settle for common

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right on brother. Good looking out. Ive used some thin natural sinew to tie my pouches and bands on. It works great. It really blends into the natural wood, and isnt as bulky as using rubber. I stripped thin strings from the strand and you can hardly see it when its pulled tight over the rubber. I thought this would go with your style. I like your creations, keep me posted,buddy. never settle for common
They are laying around on the ground everywhere I'll throw you some in a box for you and send you some Pm me with your add it might take a few because everybody's afraid of the flu but I could have your box full in no time .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.