Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Thank you for your kind words and review my friend!!!!
I look forward to your next order!!!

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Perry,

What is the most popular color and model?
I would have to say (with a quick count) it is a toss up between the PS-1 and the PS-2 sizes (I've made and still make many PS-3's as well) and the most popular stain color hands down is Dark Walnut followed closely by Red Oak, then Early American, Golden Pecan and Natural coming in last.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
You guys are too much!!!! Thanks everyone you made my day!!!

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
On of my first cut out was bought from Pallan. I dented some serious metal with his PS-2. Still have it and use it. My son also bought a PS-1 but with some serious fork hits now, it has been retired. May be I'll sand it down one of these day and get it back into service.
Peresh.... If you will take care of the shipping I'd be happy to try repair it for your son.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Hey Bunnybuster, ZDP and others, thanks for all the encouragement in your earlier posts ...

Tom, I think ZDP was talking about my Baby "BB" Shooter. It shoots Daisy BB's. There is kind of a trick to shooting it properly even though it is so small and cute!! I don't have any problem shooting my "BB" Shooter but some do. In fact it's one of my favorite slingshots!!! I've been meaning to put out a video "How To" on them and a few other things, but I can't seem to get away from the shop long enough. Maybe one day soon...
... again I do so appreciate everyones great comments about my work!!! This is why I keep on smiling and making slingshots!

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Quote...."You have taken bunnies with the BB pocket shooter!?!
Man that is some shot placement! I was thinking of getting one and shooting small split shot out of it until I got my PS-1 and saw how easy it fits in most of my pockets. I guess if I had the BB shooter, I would shoot more because BB"s are so cheep and no one would think you were shooting a real slingshot and take it away.
It looks like a toy. "

Wait guys!!!! I believe we have some confusion going on!!!!!! "Bunnybuster" makes some "Pocket Shooter" size slingshots as well, but he is sometimes referred to as his forum name and business names initials "BB" for Bunnybuster.

"BB Pocket Shooter" = Bunnybuster's Pocket Shooter that shoots regular ammo like 3/8" or 1/2" steel or .44 cal. lead. That's what he killed a rabbit with.

"BB" Shooter, as is BABY BB Shooter....from A+ Slingshots (me) is a tiny "BB" shooting slingshot I make that IS ONLY suitable for plinking cans and MAYBE a rat or small bird.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Perry,

I'd take you up on that offer but it's dented in a few place and chunk has come out it. Can you still repair that?
PM me a picture.... but I most likely can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.