Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Resigned
729 Posts
Thanks for the comparisson

I must agree the quality of an A + slingshot frame is excellent as is their service down to the shipping and packaging!

I have a rough and ready unfinished A+ Ps2 frame that I am making special project with which I will share when its done.
I have a basic Hunter Catapult that I bought last year for Christmas time, the hunter catapult arrived to me with black finish rubbing off of the fork and even staining the "hunter bands" = Thera band gold. The hunter only last me maybe 60 shots before the bands snapped and I was glad they did as the pouch holes were inconcistent, one pouch hole was cut perfect the other was cut too thin a potential pouch tear waiting to happen.

The hunter and the lead balls I bought for it were not packed well it was a miracle those 44 cal lead balls didnt get lost in the mail as some fell out of a hole in the parcel it came in.

I like the feel of the A+ frame better and would recommend an A+ slingshot over a Hunter any day of the week..

·
Registered
429 Posts
Nico,

I also have a Rough and Ready based on the PS2 frame.

I find myself shooting with it more and more.

I am curious about what you are going to do with it. Can't wait to see.

WD40

·
Resigned
729 Posts
Nico,

I also have a Rough and Ready based on the PS2 frame.

I find myself shooting with it more and more.

I am curious about what you are going to do with it. Can't wait to see.

WD40
Hi WD40,

Well its going to have an attachment modification and custom stone shooter pouch and will be made with tubes for hunting, but the custom attachment will make the frame compatible to all elastics without needing any other adaptations every time you want to change to a different band set/style. It is for hunting purposes of course and this little but wide frame is perfect for the kind of hunting I am doing. Need some time I want to do right by the frame

Nico

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hey, great idea, Nico.

I agree that this is a really good all-around frame.

If it won't be revealing any trade secrets, let us see what you come up with.

WD40

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Thanks for all the kind comments gents!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.