Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
And what brought this on...?

Fight with wife? Fight with second or third wife? They discovered a fourth wife? Dude....

When people in my world suddenly start thanking random people for whatever, the above is often one reason.

Having said that, this indeed is a splendid place. A perfect watering hole. Thank you to those who make it possible.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And what brought this on...?

Fight with wife? Fight with second or third wife? They discovered a fourth wife? Dude....

When people in my world suddenly start thanking random people for whatever, the above is often one reason.

Having said that, this indeed is a splendid place. A perfect watering hole. Thank you to those who make it possible.
Bless Your Heart...

·
See The Target
21,979 Posts
I've been here for over 11 years for a reason . In that time I've met some of the most generous ,kind , skilled and talented people . Unfortunately so much geographic distance separates us . In some cases it's even an ocean . The forum and its members have fueled my love of this hobby . If it wasn't for connecting in this way my interest would have faded a long time ago . Thank all you fellow enthusiasts , new and old . :thumbsup:

·
Registered
617 Posts
From my limited time here so far will say the passion sharing manorisms are charming.
Respectful, insightful, innovative, uplifting, skillful, charitable with limited competitive natures.
Have become an almost daily projectial propulser
having discovered the latest concepts ALL
here, never knew of a staff sling, big bore bgun and even flat bands, starships, fibre optic sights,ect, and the worksmanship displayed....
Also seems sometimes to be an ultra subtile spiritual awareness that imho is wonderful.
The quality of my life has been improved grace of
this place!
THX!
ukj
To bad Star Trek tranporters do not exist, there are some here who I would cherish a visit to and from!

·
Neophyte
2,112 Posts
My friend gets jealous when I talk about this forum to him. Apparently the forums he frequents do not contain a percentage of the awesome people we have here :rofl:

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,491 Posts
My friend gets jealous when I talk about this forum to him. Apparently the forums he frequents do not contain a percentage of the awesome people we have here :rofl:
Well Robert, give that man a sling, teach him to use it, and add him to the role book here, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.