Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been at the Gevelsberg "Gut Berge" golf club today and shot golf balls with my Poseidon slingshot, from their driving range.

I was accompanied by Steffen Bents, the resident golf pro. A great guy!

He was a bit sceptical, but you could see his jaw dropping when I made my first shot. Even though the range is very much uphill, I got to about 190 yards!

With his "longest" club, he did a little more than I could, but he said that he was completely surprised by the power of the slingshot.

Will upload the video soon!

Jörg

·
Registered
402 Posts
Can not wait for the video!!

Each time I take the slingshot and steel balls with me when I have chance to golf .

in future, the slingshot may evolve to a sport similar to golf.with many scoring rules.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well done Joerg! The next time someone hosts a slingshot tournament think about shooting nine holes of golf - and invite the local media, they will eat it up. Your tournament will get some great free exposure!

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Ha! You could use that for 'impossible" recovery shots from deep in the bush. All you have to do is figure out how to make the right sound.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.