Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fellow plinkers... today we received our A+ Slingshot in the mail via USPS from Perry.

Just wanted to say that the quality and workmanship is amazing. I ordered a maple sling shot for my son who is 8 y.o. as he had issues pulling back the dankungs 4 strand. I decided to get him something from A+ Slingshot. The PS-1 was the smallest Perry makes and right out of the box he was able to shoot. Perry installed a single band for him and for the last 2.5 hours until sun down he was out there. It was just good to see him get interested in something I was interested in when I was his age. We ordered 2 packs of steel shot along with the order.

Every minute detail (from coatings, wood cuts, sanding, bands, pouch, ties etc) on the sling shot shows quality and great workmanship.

Thumbs up!

Peresh.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Thats awesome peresh! It's good you are passing the sport on to your son. And yes Perry makes a top-notch product. Enjoy them together!

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Thanks guys I appreciate the good word!!! Peresh it's so good to hear that your son is enjoying shooting now.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys... Also glad to be here. Met some great bunch of guys. Lots of help.

Guys after all the hoopla about how great tubes are, I still prefer flatbands! I guess it was just the way I got started.

Perry, I just sent you another order.

Thanks guys I appreciate the good word!!! Peresh it's so good to hear that your son is enjoying shooting now.

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Yup, I'm now even more excitedly awaiting my order!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi sorry to take so long time to put my thoughts about +A slingshot
I ordered #4 in maple and I rate 10 out of 10, great desing and finnish and great service from Pallan65.
Only critics is that I´m afraid to hit this lovely fork when shooting, muy fault of course ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts