Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I’ve been thinking about ordering a lever bow from a+ for a while after having some fun with their small aos shooter but noticed that it’s been posted a while they’re moving - I didn’t want to bother them by reaching out directly during the move and was wondering if anyone had any info as to if they’re planning to reopen the shop? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Perry and Kay are the best. My Kit Fox Hybrid with wolf claw arm brace is my favorite slingshot. Perry also designed a custom frame for me based on the Kit Fox to launch golf balls. I keep watching their web pages, waiting for them to reopen their shop. I wish I had more information. Perry sometimes posts here, maybe he will chime in.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes! I got a few things way back that were top notch and they have such great and innovative designs. I've been watching the web page and wanting a lever bow for some time, and Wanted to buy from them rather than looking for a used one if they were going to open back up.

Golf ball launcher! Hilarious!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Golf ball launcher! Hilarious!

"Let me show you its features!"

I am currently @ 120 yards - my goal is 150. What I lack in distance, I make up in accuracy. No hooks or slices!

Shown here without the wolf claw arm brace, which you def. need. Also, I shoot it with and archery caliper release. Those bands are way heavy. Perry suggests that as I build up my strength that I cut them down. Wowsers!

Green Musical instrument Guitar accessory Cutting mat Guitar

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
I tried sending Perry a message and I recieved an autoreply saying his business is closed and that him and his wife were focussing on their garden. I am in need of a replacement band for my lever bow. If anybody knows where I might be able to acquire one I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I love the golf ball set up. I used to live right by a golf course and would find about 5 golf balls in my yard a week. (It was a big back yard so it was fine.) Some times I would mow over them and send them flying, but if I had one of these then the story would be different. never settle for common

1 - 8 of 8 Posts