Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,443 Posts
JX, Fish and I are mates! He make a great product. At the bottom of my website in the testimonials is a quote from fish about my catties. He has my PS-1 in his collection and I have a fish hunter. His Hunter bands and my Ultra bands are the same in power. My original bands are in between target and ultra bands. Still enough power to hunt but certainly not like my Ultra bands.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,443 Posts
JX, Fish and I are mates! He make a great product. At the bottom of my website in the testimonials is a quote from fish about my catties. He has my PS-1 in his collection and I have a fish hunter. His Hunter bands and my Ultra bands are the same in power. My original bands are in between target and ultra bands. Still enough power to hunt but certainly not like my Ultra bands.
all right pallan when i get some cash together ill definatly be contacting you for an order.Your cattys look amazingly good. are your ultra bands thera bands? jesse
[/quote]

Hey Jesse,
Thanks!!! Yes my Ultra Bands are made from Theraband Gold.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.