Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just finished my 3d slingshot and thought I share it. It is small and hopefully it works=) Have not tried it yet... The wood is pine so I will only put light bands on this one!
It is smooth around but rough between the forks, just a bit different. I will shoot it over the top so don't think it will be a problem.
Thanx

Attachments

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
nice design man

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
nice shooter, be careful with pine it gets brittle as it ages.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I bought a wooden slingshot once, when i was a kid at a cheap price, but after a while of using it, it snaped at the fork and a chunk of that fork came sailing back at me face. Luckily i came out unscathe. Those slingshots came with totally weak bands, so i swaped some stronger bands on them. The result, a shock of me life.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Light band it is! Will probly use it inside to shot earplugs, great indor ammo tha does not hurt annything expensive=) only have one room so you could say I shoot in my livingroom=)

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Light band it is! Will probly use it inside to shot earplugs, great indor ammo tha does not hurt annything expensive=) only have one room so you could say I shoot in my livingroom=)
Great idea!! Earplugs for shooting inside, using a very light band.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts