Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had some samples turn up here today from Hogan castings,very fine work,there will be more to come with one or two tweaks.

heres the ergo2's in brass ali and bronze.

and The Hunter classic in the same:

thanks for looking.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Woooow they both look amazing!!!
Truly stunning work! Both in design and outcome!
I realy like the coulor and finish of them all!

How do you contact hogan casting? I can't Seem to PM them or send email?

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Yeah I think his mail box might be full, you can leave a comment on his profile....I have his email but I don't feel right about giving it out with out his OK...he also sells on Ebay and Ebay UK you could try contacting him through his ebay account...I think his sellers name is hogansonscastings but I'll check and let you know.

here's a link to his profile on ebay UK you can contact him from it.
http://myworld.ebay....ansonscastings/

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
NICE!!!!

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Oh My! Those are like top notch sports cars. I love the looks of them. An ergo 2 in aluminum would be soooo yummy. . .

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
They look great. The brass one would make a good fishing priest too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I want to buy either of them, in brass or bronze, whichever is heavier, right now. Please sell me one.

Michael
had some samples turn up here today from Hogan castings,very fine work,there will be more to come with one or two tweaks.

heres the ergo2's in brass ali and bronze.

and The Hunter classic in the same:

thanks for looking.

·
Registered
740 Posts
It depends on the price. If you sell them for let's say 10 Pounds more than your normal hunters,

everyone would buy the metal ones. If you sell them for too much like 130 Pounds than only a few fellas would buy them.

I think a good price is the costs from Hogancasting + the price of a normal hunter.

Friedrich

·
Registered
98 Posts
How heavy are they, compared to the ones in wood? Does it affect the feeling when shoting with it, or does it just make the feeling better?

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,426 Posts
Ooh I would love an Ergo2 in brass!
Does the added weight improve accuracy? I guess if you didn't hit your quarry you could just whack 'em with it!

Also regarding the price I think around £50 would be fair for the Ergo2s and maybe £40 for the classics, I think throwing in free mainland UK shipping for the Ergo2 would also be a good idea, to incentivise making a larger purchase - just my 2 cents!

·
Registered
98 Posts
40£ does not sound to much for me, but then I know nothing about pricing...
I gues one would have to think about what it costs to get your own done in metal.
I think it is BEAUTIFUL but how do you get people to by fish's sling in metal and not there own???
Can you hold the hunter hammergrip? If so, I am realy thinking of a purchase!
I would also like to know about the weight!
Did I say the look AMAZING=)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts