Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first time I seen this mans work I wanted a frame from him and now I have 2 my favourite is the black locus with the happening handle wow so cool it’s the one I was really hoping he would send the other one is a sweet little oak natty it’s a nice size and it did not stop there I got a finger shooter that’s fun I tried it a couple times and never drove a bb into hand works well ????he sent a lanyard and some glow in dark skulls and a figit toy that I only got a bit of a pic of .The other natty in there was one I just finished black walnut it’s a find looking group of shooters I must say ????????I banded them up while on was on the bbq duties got to do some shots be trying them out more in next coming days .Thanks guys for looking .i had some more pics but don’t seem to want to upload strange says file to big

Attachments

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Boom!! My post office finally came through and boy did they ever. I thought we were swapping just one frame, I guess I got it wrong. Look at these PB specials, absolutely stunning!! I'll let him explain the builds, I'm going to find some bands so I can get in some shooting before work! Port Boy is the bee's knees!!

Attachments

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha for the recorded u also sent 3 .The board cut is basically a bloodshot hunter kinda frame it’s made of silver maple ???? done in ca the natty is also from the same tree I figured if ya did not like the first one than maybe u like the second I have a 50/50 it has a cool curve to it I used some tung on it has a nice feel .The little shooter was designed by a super good fella that u all might know lol it’s made from olive wood had some good scraps around fit the job and I know u get snow and need something to pass couple hours in the winter.Well DSIL hope one shoots straight for u ????????

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts