Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello SlingshotForum Friends!!!
This week I was surprised ...And in such a fashion, I must say!!!
Some time ago, me and Btoon made a swap in here. I was to send him some raw acacia forks and he was to send me a homemade slingshot of his.
Turned out that I've received a MONSTER PACKAGE!!!!!
His parcel included: a oak hybrid slingshot, with a palmswell of walnut, oak, teak, maple and a touch of paduak (unbelievable!!!), a wonderful slim pickin' slingshot with his logo engraved (awesome!!!) and a very, very nice fork of oak for me to work...
What can I say, guys!!!!! He BLOWN MY MIND!!!!! I'm simply loss for words...
Not only I received more than I've bargained for but his work is simply FENOMENAL!!!!!! Just take a look at these two babies. And they are great shooters!!! (meanwhile, I've replaced the hybrid's bands on the picture with Silver TB. Seemed more appropriated. Btoon send me that one unbanded). And to prove his intelligence and good taste, I've also receive two beautiful explanatory letters (one in portuguese!!!) in the package. I shall treasure them, you bet!!
I LOVE these slingshots so much!!!!! Thank you, thank you so much my dear friend Btoon!!!!!!!
I can never repay you your kindness, but I'll try

I wish you a very nice Christmas to you and yours and that the New Year of 2013 brings you all of your wishes!!!!!
Cheers!!!!

Thanks for watching guys ...Q

Attachments

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Glad you got everything safely! Always a pleasure trading with you my friend. That's honestly my favorite part of the hobby!!!

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad you got everything safely! Always a pleasure trading with you my friend. That's honestly my favorite part of the hobby!!!
I second the motion!!!
See ya ...Q

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
Man, those are smokin! Very nice for both of you! Flatband

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Hello Q, both slingshots looking fantastic, great trade !!
And the third one shall with your craftsmanship awesome too,
Greetings and merry Xmas from a friend

·
Registered
596 Posts
Those are some very nice shooters!

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello Q, both slingshots looking fantastic, great trade !!
And the third one shall with your craftsmanship awesome too,
Greetings and merry Xmas from a friend
Thanks Mr.Teh!!! Who knows, maybe we two could make a trade some day!!!
Cheers ...Q

1 - 15 of 15 Posts