Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, Hawk's trophy slingshot arrived in the mail to my surprise. It was a very quick delivery time coming from the UK. Only 8 days!

This slingshot is absolutely awesome. It came with two sets of 4 strand 2040 tubing for some wicked target shooting.

I can't wait to give it a go today, then post a review in a few days. Check out some pics and be sure to check out his slingshots on ebay for a great target shooter or even a nice hunting slingshot! ebay username for hawk is rattlesnake.2008

Textile Wood Yellow Hardwood Linens Cable Electrical wiring Electronic component Wire Fiber Wood Fashion accessory Event Strap Fiber Product Sports equipment Wood Gadget Fashion accessory

Attachments

·
Registered
425 Posts
If u asked me wat slingshot i would like to get, this 1 would obviously be on my top 3 list! congratz and go have some nice shooting with it
!

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
So, the big question is: is that a "TempurPedic"?

Enjoy your new puppy!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just bought one myself. Can't wait to get it. Maybe I will be able to shoot as well as Hawk with it LOL!!
Well I shot about 100 today and man does this thing shoot straight! Excellent design by hawk. If I can get a 28 on a pocketpredator paper, you certainly can too. I like this slingshot a lot.

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
I just bought one myself. Can't wait to get it. Maybe I will be able to shoot as well as Hawk with it LOL!!
I can't shoot and Hawk at the same time,I've tried it. Kudos to you if you can do it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts