Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, we also had an eccentric in Switzerland who was into wonderfully abstract machines without a purpose: Jean Tinguely. Here is one of his supremely complex machines in Zürich: :werd:

Mine is terribly simplistic in comparison <_<, but will hopefully make the chore of making band sets a little easier for some slingshot enthusiasts out there.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Those beautiful contraptions are a real and late homage to Futuristic artists. I have to say, I love those machines. Work of arts.
But Pebble vice is still pretty functional, which is an unforgivable defect.
This is my last jig. I still have to work some inconveniences, like the use of very, very expensive tweezers. I call it the cheapo-fork-jig.

Bicycle handlebar Composite material Wire Electrical supply Bicycle part

Attachments

·
Neophyte
2,094 Posts
Those beautiful contraptions are a real and late homage to Futuristic artists. I have to say, I love those machines. Work of arts.
But Pebble vice is still pretty functional, which is an unforgivable defect.
This is my last jig. I still have to work some inconveniences, like the use of very, very expensive tweezers. I call it the cheapo-fork-jig.

attachicon.gif
IMG_20191004_171149.JPG
Too cool right there, I like it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.