Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Matt! ! Thanks pal! . Yes I just prefer this way .. I shoot them 3 different ways .. and it seems that I am most consistent like this .. no fliers. . Maybe it's all in my head .. but I think 90 % of shooting is in our heads ! :)
Nice shooting as always. Your flat bands tied TTF on that guy? Not that it makes any difference.
Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh ya!! .. it gives me a sharp point of view for aiming also ! .. I think it looks better also ! ;) lol
I agree - I also often use my bands in this configuration - its easier tie and doesn't make any difference to accuracy. Bill Hays pointed out that if you twist it all aligns anyway...

Ammo flies really close to your hand - like it :)

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Oh ya!! .. it gives me a sharp point of view for aiming also ! .. I think it looks better also ! ;) lol

I agree - I also often use my bands in this configuration - its easier tie and doesn't make any difference to accuracy. Bill Hays pointed out that if you twist it all aligns anyway...

YES!!!!!!!! Tell them Joey, they think that I am crazy for supporting style and beauty in shooting form!

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha gotta have that beauty in there !!

YES!!!!!!!! Tell them Joey, they think that I am crazy for supporting style and beauty in shooting form!

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks very much Joe!! .. much appreciated buddy!
Just a short video guys .. 1 shot each on the 2 applications I use for my LBS .. hope you enjoy . Thanks !

As always fine shooting !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
That's some fine shootn buddy. The LbS is such a cool little frame. If I thought I could hold on to it I would certainly nab a couple. Gosh I can't pinch anything but I love the way it hides away in your hands, almost looks like your shootn bare back. Enjoyed the video!!

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's some fine shootn buddy. The LbS is such a cool little frame. If I thought I could hold on to it I would certainly nab a couple. Gosh I can't pinch anything but I love the way it hides away in your hands, almost looks like your shootn bare back. Enjoyed the video!!
Hey my friend !! .. thank you! .. it really does sit in the hand nicely! . It is the just right amount of slingshot!! .. If you could grip one ... thanks again my friend !

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Complete fact!! . But mostly when shooting instinctive or quick shooting ! .. when I aim sometimes I hold the pouch :)
Hey Obijuanjoey!!! It looks to me that your are still holding yer' ammo and not pinching the pouch..??? Fact or Fiction?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks dude!! .. I am really glad you enjoyed the video ! ..means a lot .. love to gold the ammo .. especially with marbles !! .. makes me shoot much faster !!
Awesome video Joey! Love the applications on you LBS and the way you hold you ammo when you shoot is always awesome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts