Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I actually thought the same thig and wanted to ask; are dimensions of the Big/Little Iron the same fork width height etc basically the same except for grip length or are they different?
Why buy when you have the talent to make it. I suppose that is the look Mojave Mo was looking for with his Big Iron Modification.
Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Banned
1,927 Posts
I actually have not had a Little Big Iron cut out yet Chef. I could have it cut down to size to any dimension desired. Doesn't have to be exactly the same either to be doable. The one Wignorant pictured is what I did for the Chalice Challenge and the template was provided by Matt.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Why buy when you have the talent to make it. I suppose that is the look Mojave Mo was looking for with his Big Iron Modification.
Because we need other people's stuff. Say... like a... Big Iron. I still want one as soon as I settle down some birthdays and anniversary and maybe a trip... I am getting one and likely a Pocket Ranger and hopefully Bill Hayes will have some pfs in or something.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Because we need other people's stuff. Say... like a... Big Iron. I still want one as soon as I settle down some birthdays and anniversary and maybe a trip... I am getting one and likely a Pocket Ranger and hopefully Bill Hayes will have some pfs in or something.
Im planning on making quite a few custom PFS frames in the near future if youre interested. :)

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts