Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
You do not know how to respect knowledge, this is very foolish. Your behavior. Impede learn from others, you know sooner or later you act, how stupid, you do not have a very good forum.

Unfortunately, your ignorance, destruction of everyone to understand the new equipment, and can not learn new technologies, improvements in technology and can not keep abreast of. Can not be learned in time.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Hey Wolverine...There is a slingshot tournament coming up soon in the USA where you would be able to show American slingshot shooters all about your slingshots and your skill with them. You could get in touch with "Flatband" and find out all about it. This would be a very good way to demonstrate what you are wanting to teach.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Wolverine, how are we supposed to respect you?
You're new here, only 6 posts full of bragging and no proof at all...

The way it works:
1) Join forum.
2) Introduce yourself
3) Show your slings and techniques
4) If ist good, get respect, if its bad, get help.

You don't just join and demand respect because you're a "master", it does not work like that here.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Wolverine,
You need to use a different translation program. The one you are using does not translate your words or sentence construction correctly.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Hey Wolverine...There is a slingshot tournament coming up soon in the USA where you would be able to show American slingshot shooters all about your slingshots and your skill with them. You could get in touch with "Flatband" and find out all about it. This would be a very good way to demonstrate what you are wanting to teach.
You need some basic knowledge of Slingshot, no matter how high you are technology, slingshots can do the following:( Guinness Book of Records to prove my words)
1, almost guaranteed to hit the target distance and target is only 10 meters cans
2, ensuring 100% hit the target 5cm in diameter from less than 5 m

Slingshot human control, is very difficult to hit a high, so slingshot game meaningless.

We seek: to develop people's capabilities, the ability to accurately hit the target a number of opportunities, do not know, but it may

I have specialized in more than 30 meters goals of the technology, is designed to do applied research slingshot, slingshot improvements, play research, and training method

So, I never participate in any competition, it is meaningless, I studied slingshot is aimed at everyone to be happy, not to specifically participate in the competition.

You can not imagine, I and my students, hit over how far the distance, multi-target small achievements are staggering. Reason: equipment, technology, training, advanced

Please understand me, I uphold the truth, not me arrogant.

·
2,153 Posts
So let me get this right. Competition has no meaning to prove your claims of shooting prowess? Yet you are training with targets with your students at "staggering" distances? I must really have a lot to learn so that I can shoot at targets that have no meaning so I can learn nothing when I shoot at them as a student of slingshot skill. Sounds "staggering" to me.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You need to learn a lot of time

1, the first spring and equipment improvements, you are a backward slingshot
2, fully aware of the advantages of advanced slingshot
3, playing the principles of quasi --
4, playing slingshot scientific method
5, scientific and effective way of training

Theory, data, video data have it all, but they are complicated in Chinese, you can not directly look at to understand the need to gradually introduce to you.

·
2,153 Posts
Then how do you gradually introduce me to your shooting skills over the internet?

·
Banned
913 Posts
Wolverine, sounds like you should be my student....of English. Have you considered learning English yourself instead of using these ridiculous translation programs? No one will properly be able to listen to you if you are unable to communicate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey guys, just leave the maddog. I am from China slingshot forum. This maddog has lost his mind. He bite everyone everywhere. he also thought he is the God of slingshot.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Good to know it isn't just a translation problem !!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Indeed. I originally thought Wolverine was just having problems translating his words into English, since translating between English and Chinese is very difficult, but it seems obvious that translation isn't his only problem.
Thank you for the explanation, skinner, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I agree. This self proclaimed "grand teacher" overlooks two simple facts:

1. The beauty of slingshots lies in the fact that they are low tech. No one needs to "understand" the technology behind them, because it is obvious.

2. There is no need to "learn" shooting. Once you found your style, it is practice, practice, practice. No magic involved.

Jörg

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hello Skinner,

Thanks also for the explanation of the "god of slingshot" Wolverine!

I nearly started thinking he knew what was what in the world of catapults and we'd been getting it wrong for soooooo long!

Welcome mate!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wolverine's mind there is a problem, that is a mad bragging everywhere. His deceptive theories in China slingshot forum deceive anyone, and now come here to cheat you, and everyone to be careful,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thwupp-pp

Hello! Because Wolverine in China sent a special forum to fight slingshot tied at Pheasant video deceive people to buy his slingshot, slingshot around bragging that he beat playing well, in order to lay the catapult should first buy his product and then teach you (in fact, He is not technical, a lot of Yumitomo fooled). We see through the spring, after being regarded forums he posted removed, so as not to be deceived bow new friends. I hope you will look at this man, Do not be fooled.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts