Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
If I make a pdf that would fit on a 8.5 x11 sheet ,, in the dice pattern would that be cool? It should be usable for any others who dont want to draw circles, but want to keep as close to the Sandstorm /GG idea. I personally think its harder, having to shoot at a page w/ multiple circles,than shooting at a whatever size target in the center of the page, I Just asking, not trying to ruffle feathers.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
If I make a pdf that would fit on a 8.5 x11 sheet ,, in the dice pattern would that be cool? It should be usable for any others who dont want to draw circles, but want to keep as close to the Sandstorm /GG idea. I personally think its harder, having to shoot at a page w/ multiple circles,than shooting at a whatever size target in the center of the page, I Just asking, not trying to ruffle feathers.
Yeah man, that’d be awesome!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Regardless of whether you wanted to do it by hand or if we can get a pdf to print out, an 8.5x11 printer sheet or cardboard is probably going to be more easily accessible than the paper plate idea. I just tried it, and while doable, it’s a little wonky unless you have huge paper plates. @Port boy so no spinners but no pie plates either brother 😂

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
No worries guys. It’s all good. I know I’m probably going to use the 4 circles because I’m not sure exactly where I’m at right now. That’ll give me a good estimate. The biggest part is just having a good time, sharing it with your buds, and if you feel yourself improving along the way, that’s a definite plus! As long as it’s somewhere within the ballpark of the guidelines, it’s fine. Now if someone was like, “I wanna shoot arrows at pumpkins!” Then yeah I’d probably say that’s for a different thread. It’s all a work in progress. And it’s for personal improvement anyway, so it really doesn’t matter too much. Maybe sometime we can think up a definitive competition idea. For those that really thrive with that.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Well I not have bad to bad had two flyers two good hits. Have not had bad fish out awhile
Right on Jason. Thanks for the entry. Remember this is for fun and it’s for you so make as many entries as you like and just focus on personal improvement. Good shooting.
I’ve got 60mph winds today. Looks like the cold is moving in. Don’t mind the cold but the wind sucks. I need to work more on my frameless shooting. For some reason the tubes keep rolling up my index finger and off my thumb to the right or left. Not sure if I’m holding it wrong or if it just takes practice. I’m not using a rig either. (Oh I did notice the red marker :p )

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I bin at frameless for a while I can shot without a rig that’s how I learned only got rig in the spring. I am thinking if it’s rolling on ya you probably need to tension it up before hand or try flat bands . I myself can’t do flat band frameless I hate it but we are all different dude . Guys use flats put the over the thumb lean it right in and it can’t move . I say one thing paper does not lie on shot placement but I also say it’s easier to hit a spinner not sure why but that’s how works for me

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I bin at frameless for a while I can shot without a rig that’s how I learned only got rig in the spring. I am thinking if it’s rolling on ya you probably need to tension it up before hand or try flat bands . I myself can’t do flat band frameless I hate it but we are all different dude . Guys use flats put the over the thumb lean it right in and it can’t move . I say one thing paper does not lie on shot placement but I also say it’s easier to hit a spinner not sure why but that’s how works for me
Thanks for the tips. Yeah paper sure doesn’t lie. It also gets boring to shoot at all the time though. Gotta mix it up.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Remember this is supposed to be for fun and not a competition. WOW
If my post was offensive I apologize. I am too competitive. Ill admit. I was just surprised. I thought we were all gonna play a game. that Sandstorm had come up with. And like playing cornhole or washers , everybody just plays the same way. I guess this was not what people wanted to do. Ill pass on this one , dont want to bee a drag

21 - 39 of 39 Posts