Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Acrylic Mannequin Slingshot from CN-Slingshot today. She arrived naked but came with small black latex balloons to trim into an outfit. I installed light TBG bands and a pouch cut from one of my GZK dies. Going to try her shooting her tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
ROFL! That is like a sculpture and a slingshot all rolled into one! Heck you even got to play with it like a Barbie doll and dress it up ... It'll be funny with a mini skirt and no panties when you turn it round to shoot!? And when you are done shooting, it wont look too out of place naked on the shelf... conversation starter for sure, especially for twisted minds like mine!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ROFL! That is like a sculpture and a slingshot all rolled into one! Heck you even got to play with it like a Barbie doll and dress it up ... It'll be funny with a mini skirt and no panties when you turn it round to shoot!? And when you are done shooting, it wont look too out of place naked on the shelf... conversation starter for sure, especially for twisted minds like mine!
I plan on making a much better bra top. ???? Just didn't feel right leaving her naked. ????

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
Is this what is meant by an "ergo grip?"
It is surprisingly ergonomic. The arched back makes a great finger groove and the thighs are ideal for pinch grip. I'll let you guess what is acting as the palm swell(s).
That sounds just wrong... Hope you're not right-hand hold.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The balloon bikini wasn't very sturdy and started to tear so I made a new bikini with some Simple Shot Black and pouch tying string. Makes the frame very grippy. She shoots pretty well.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts