Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Was looking at some old videos of Bill Hays' prototype sling that looked promising....Was wondering if it may be an offering in the future.....'Might be a winner...……..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tree, I'm in total awe of the shooting you guys do...…….'Guess that one isn't quite able to " buy " ones way into top level shooting, but dang, I might try..... best wishes...…...

·
Premium Member
4,043 Posts
Yes, a much improved Alien Menace with 3 or 4 interchangeable heads will be available (projected) in the Spring.

If any of you have been to either the ECST or the SEST... it's basically the slingshot that Daranda was shooting, but a solid color and interchangeable heads.

The heads that come with it will be a Universal forks head, a TTF only head, a looped tubes specialty head and a slingbow head.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Yes, a much improved Alien Menace with 3 or 4 interchangeable heads will be available (projected) in the Spring.
If any of you have been to either the ECST or the SEST... it's basically the slingshot that Daranda was shooting, but a solid color and interchangeable heads.
The heads that come with it will be a Universal forks head, a TTF only head, a looped tubes specialty head and a slingbow head.
Heck, and I thought the Alien Menace prototype you sent me would be the last one I'd buy. Now, I can't wait until spring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts