Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Mojave Mo
5,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Water Atmosphere Unidentified flying object Cloud Electricity

Does anyone think it is odd that an Alien Spacecraft always seems to have their Navigation Lights on? I mean what good is a headlight in deep space? Haven’t they figured out night vision by now?? I mean, humans have assisted night vision. Why in a world of why’s would an Alien Spacecraft turn on their stupid headlights once they arrive? Also—asking for a friend.

· Registered
58 Posts
View attachment 380338
Does anyone think it is odd that an Alien Spacecraft always seems to have their Navigation Lights on? I mean what good is a headlight in deep space? Haven’t they figured out night vision by now?? I mean, humans have assisted night vision. Why in a world of why’s would an Alien Spacecraft turn on their stupid headlights once they arrive? Also—asking for a friend.
Maybe it has nothing at all to do with them seeing and the light is just a byproduct of how an anti gravity craft works….. you know, kinda like how jet contrails are not smoke signals . 😂 😂

· Registered
100 Posts
I dunno. If it's got tubes, windows, nuts, bolts, lights...etc...its probably an Alien Reproduction Vehicle...manmade...hence the lights for safety and night viewing....the only "ET" inside is Captain "ET" Etinghausen, possibly from Nebraska, but posted to Andrews AFB, and seconded to "New Mexico". I have this on good authority from a cave dweller in Dulce.

· Super Moderator
7,198 Posts
View attachment 380338
Love the whole post MO. "I mean headlights in deep space?" HAH!:LOL:

· Mojave Mo
5,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe at this precise moment, in a coyote forum, they are wondering: why the hell do humans, being so intelligent, they turn on the lights in their house just before peeking out into the darkness of the night looking for the cause of the noise we make? :)
Actually hilarious as well. I grew up on a ranch. If you heard something unusual the first thing we did was kill all of the lights. We moved to town when I was 7 and I was befuddled that the city folk would turn on ALL the lights when they heard something outside. :alien:

· Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
3,789 Posts
View attachment 380338
Some say they come from inside the earth or beyond the artic who knows 🤷‍♂️😁

1 - 19 of 19 Posts