Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Hello and welcome! I would say yes you are right. I have made a slingshot rifle where the forward gate is lower than the release and it is very hard to aim since the ammo goes much higher than the end of the rifle. You can go a little bit higher on the gate at the end of the rifle, as long as your ammo goes between the forks like a slingshot it'll be easier to line up your shot.

Cheers
Vince

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello and welcome! I would say yes you are right. I have made a slingshot rifle where the forward gate is lower than the release and it is very hard to aim since the ammo goes much higher than the end of the rifle. You can go a little bit higher on the gate at the end of the rifle, as long as your ammo goes between the forks like a slingshot it'll be easier to line up your shot.

Cheers
Vince
Cheers Vince

Cheers
Vince

Cheers
Vince
Thanks mate to me it seemed a good question for a beginner ,for the amount of people that looked at it I nearly gave up ,but you answered the question perfectly.
Regards Parky.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts