Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, nothing to fancy here. After seeing a few slings come up lately with the match stick attachment, I wanted to try it. I had some scrap brass under my work bench.....so here's what we made today. It's just another one of my "flagship models" this time made entirely off brass, only difference is the forks are a little wider so I could fit my bands through the slots, and the palm swell is a little bit smaller to make it more comfortable I'm the pocket. Shoots great. Only thing is, and maybe someone can help me out here, the bands stay fastened great while your shooting, but they tend to come loose while in your pocket. Anyway hope yas like it. Kitchen utensil Tableware Tool Natural material Cutlery
Tool Wood Kitchen utensil Spoon Metal
Kitchen utensil Cutlery Natural material Spoon Wood
Musical instrument Wood Tints and shades Composite material Metal
Hand Hand tool Wood Finger Tool

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looks amazing. I love the handle. I may try to plagerize that handle on a future build if you don't mind
Thank you I really appreciate it. For sure!! That's one of the things I love about this forum, being inspired by all your guys amazing builds. So if someone can take something from my posts, by all means:)

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It looks fancy to me!
Very nice.
Geez Louise! I can't even imagine being able to make something like that.

Kudos + :thumbsup:
That is a really nice frame and super slick match stick attachment!
It will look even better when it gets some patina,nice build.Sorry,no help on the bands coming loose.
Your machine work is impeccable! I wouldn't worry about them coming loose cause they attach quickly.
Thanks so much guys. Your kind words mean a lot! And yes it does make for quick band changes. It makes for a great target shooter, as you can change bandsets in literally 15 seconds.

·
Super Moderator
6,671 Posts
Some good looking work right there!

·
Trying to find my way.
399 Posts
Wow! A slingshot, priest, rascal beater, and conversation starter all wrapped into one! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Island made
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.