Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
That Chalice just went through its 3rd facelift. I cannot believe how fine that frame shoots. It doesn't matter what I strap onto it, I'm getting hits on the 1st and 2nd cold shot every time. I am wondering a little if that has anything to do with 'the mistake' of making it 90mm wide. The template is at 95mm but got into it a little it seems. Anyway--I'm going to try and make a few of them in the coming weeks.
Here is a winning design that I think you would enjoy with canted fork tips. I have found 80mm wide to be a sweet spot for me.
Wood Gesture Terrestrial plant Symbol Nail
Hand Tableware Kitchen utensil Dress Plant

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I’ve been eyeballing that frame. Makopat did a fine run of those back in the day. I just got a frame from Hoggy at the SRSS called the Icarus from Robert Pursley. It is like a chopped down Chalice and also shoots really well. View attachment 380008
I like it. That Dragon Master Pocket Shooter has intrigued me since Jake sent it to me. I look forward to shooting it. I would love to have one made in g10 or micarta. I also tried to get it on Shanes mind...enough so that he broke his out, banded it up and agreed. It is a winner. I would love to see his interpretation and beg it off him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts