Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked on the dankung site at leather for pouches and noticed the price has shot up for a sheet 15cm squared,also they do not have any on stock only ready made so I decided to have a look around for alternatives and bought a real leather jacket of ebay for £2.20 plus £3.99 p/p.a lucky find at that price.The leather is thin about 1mm thick so I doubled it up it is still thin but works well 160 shots have been fired so far and I cannot see any wear.I have also contacted a leather company about offcuts and have received an email from the company director who is on maternity leave,but still in the driving seat and will get back to me soon hopefully with good news.If anyone on this site knows where I could get sheets of leather I would be interested.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
sorry not my realm of knowledge might want to check with tex or flatband to see what weight they use for their pouches.

·
Registered
9 Posts
fantastic topic - if anyone knows as to what kind of leather to use - I would be most grateful
best
M

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
I hear the skin of a fore works well. You gotta call around for em though. They're pretty hard to find nowadays.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
I'll be here all week- try the veal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts