Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,906 Posts
I have begun the process of awarding prizes for the Altoid Tin Build Off. We had a total of 34 slingshots entered by 26 builders. It was a fabulous display of ingenuity!!! My thanks to all who participated. To see the prizes, and more importantly the submitted slingshots, just head on down to the contest thread.

http://slingshotforum.com/topic/15639-altoid-tin-build-off/

Cheers ..... Charles

· Super Moderator
10,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have announced the 10 winners, and they are in the final stages of selecting their prizes. I want to thank all who participated. And I also want to than to all of you who just dropped in from time to time to have a peek at the action. There are some brilliant designs down there, and I hope some of you who did not participate will find them useful.

To the participants who did not win a prize: I wish I had the resources to send everyone a prize, but alas that is not the case. However, I hope you found the participation enough of an award. You were all awesome! And you have my deepest thanks for your contributions.

Cheers ..... Charles

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.