Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is our New Slingshot we have given it the name of Target Master,
The design is our own and is not a vintage reproduction ! although it was grately influenced by 3 classic U.S.A slingshots
The bowler/Victour 20/slingbow Each in ther own right classics slingshot from the past.
We have asked Dan (zdp) and Jim Harris to do a evaluations on the Target Master and any recommendation they make will be
evaluated and the slingshot will be modified before it goes on sale.The Target Master will only be made available in cast aluminium
Polished and Black pu
Thanks to both Dan & Jim for ther help in what we hope will be a classic for the future
Milbro(tm)Pro-shot UK
Pete

·
Tex-shooter
4,461 Posts
It hard to tell by the picture how easy it will be on the hand, but it looks like it could be a real winner. The Joker is much easier on the hand than I thought it would be and a real good shooter. -- Tex

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
Awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It hard to tell by the picture how easy it will be on the hand, but it looks like it could be a real winner. The Joker is much easier on the hand than I thought it would be and a real good shooter. -- Tex
Hi Tex the handel is in the form of the Victor 20 make for a good firm grip the fork body is from the Slingbow designe and the fork tops are from the Bowler model
as we said tride to use some of the finer point from the vintage classics.I have had a go with it myself and it shoots real good .I think the gyes will like it when they try it out.

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
It's so nice to see things being manufactured in Britain, seldom will you come across anything that actually is...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.