Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
The Hammer Hunter Elite: a model of excellence; one having no equal; a perfect embodiment of a concept.

Following on nearly a year after the first Hammer Hunter was launched, we are proud to announce the arrival of the new and improved Hammer Hunter Elite.

Having shot just two catapults over the last year and a half, the other being our Six Circles Hybrid, I decided to combine the two concepts together as best I could.

The new Hammer Hunter Elite features:

• Lower, wider and thicker forks
  • Solid cross laminated American White Oak construction
  • Newly profiled walnut handle which makes replicating ones grip extremely easy for better shot consistency
  • New glossy hard wax oil finish which is dirt, water, scratch and UV resistant
  • Canted forks which help eliminate wrist strain
  • High power double Theraband Gold hunting bands with kangaroo leather pouch

Here's a quick peek:

gallery_5554_916_247137.jpg

gallery_5554_916_225246.jpg

gallery_5554_916_110658.jpg

gallery_6262_972_980363.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Beautiful work. The palm swell looks like a perfect fit. Perhaps one day one of those beasties will be in my collection. Well done sir and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
http://www.sheffieldcatapults.co.uk/
I think I ended up paying about $80 including shipping, which IMO is worth every cent. Jim's woodworking is top notch and his design shoots beautifully.
Thanks ever so much for being so understanding about your wait Bill, it took a little longer to re-design than I first thought it would. Glad you are happy with it! :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
These are superb

Jim's woodworking is top notch and his design shoots beautifully.
My thoughts exactly. Top quality workmanship, super comfortable in the hand, falls naturally into the same spot every time, and produces very consistent results.
Thanks for the kind words :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.