Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so im not sure about you but i have problems storing my ammo when im on the move whether im target shooting or hunting ammo always ends up left in my pockets escpecially small 6mm where theve fallen into the seems of my trouser pockets so i came up with this i made it from a very thick branch off a tree in my garden ill try and find out what it is called
i de-barked the part of the branch i was going to use and then used a very large drill bit to get the whole in the middle. it can hold 30+ 6mm steel shot.
i then started whittling? in the middle to make it nice and smooth. I then cut a smaller piece of the branch off from furthe up so it had less girth than the whole that i had made previoulsy, after this i found the smallest drill bit that i could find and drilled a whole threw the smaller piece, i then attatched a small piece of lace threw this whole so it would make it easier to take off the lid
If anyone wants one of these they're £3,$4.60, 3.60 Euros or i will swop for a bandset
Thanks for looking
Powelly

Attachments

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Back to basics, I like it, cool idea.
Philly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.