Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has sat on the side of the shed for years. It used to store t y d out door furniture pads. Pretty much stays weather tight. Power washed the wasp nests and bug doo out and voila! A slingshot ammo box on wheels. Next dome spoon spinners and a can shelf. Plant Luggage and bags Automotive lighting Bag Grass
Plant Motor vehicle Grass Automotive exterior Bag

Attachments

·
Registered
962 Posts
Ingenuity at it's finest. And its on wheels!, way cool. If it held water out from your patio furniture will you still be able to store it by your shed. That is definitely not settling for common.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's cool; it's nice to think. I also like to give a second life to some objects, especially if they are dear to me as a memory. But it's a pity that some things can't be given a second chance. They have to be changed like my garden furniture, which was gnawed by rodents and raccoons. I stayed with my mother for a couple of days, and when I returned, I found that my garden furniture was destroyed. I had to order new furniture. I was lucky. At the height of the season, I found furniture at reasonable prices; check over here. I will no longer leave my furniture like this when traveling. Otherwise, you will have to change it several times a year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts