Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends

Another successful harvest on today's afternoon!! I went for a stroll in the woods and a bit of target practice. And I got a handful of nice forks. Some are very dry and I can start carving them, maybe this next week ...always good surprises in the pruning season

ABOVE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
Unknown (maybe seasoned Olive Wood), Cork Oak, Cork Oak and Olive Wood.

DOWN FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
All Olive Wood

Thanks for watching ...Q

Attachments

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are so fortunate to be able to find all of that in an afternoon...nice looking forks
Thanks Sofreto!! You'll see the power of olive wood, hopefully next week

Cheers friend!
Q

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice haul Q! What a great afternoon. I'm really interested to see how these develop
Thanks my friend!!! I'll be sending news about these forks ...just call me if something catches your eye

Cheers!!
Q

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Nice haul indeed. The top left looks especially interesting. My neighbor Gabriel said to tell you " A madeira apresenta o caráter do artista."
Olive wood is very special and beautiful and I,m sure you will do justice to it. Looking forward to your creations. Divertir-se

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice collection
I'm sure you won't disappoint. Love olive wood! (No pressure Q
)

Thank you all my friends for your comments!!! Sofreto, you're the man
Tnflipper52, welcome to the world of Portuguese language "Você é muito gentil e os seus comentários importantes para mim. Se estiver interessado nalgum destes galhos, podemos fazer uma troca!!"
Thanks for your comment f00by ...If anything interests you, you can PM me. No pressure

Cheers!!!
Q

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow great harvest, the core nr.3 looks very interesting

Greetings mr.teh
Thanks Mr.Teh!! and yeah, I also think that one is gonna make a good slingshot. Have to peel of that cork

Cheers!!
Q

1 - 11 of 11 Posts