Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This fantastic little packet showed up two days ago but I haven't had a minute to make a post. I knew Brook was sending me a catty, and I knew it was a peg head because he asked what I would like. And it is spot on to what I described. Its like somebody drew him a pic but nobody did. He just listen to me describe what I've been wanting in a shooter and banged it out. Fits the hand perfectly. And he very generously loaded me up with tubes that he knows I've been messing with lately and a couple different kinds of latex and two nice fishing lures that ought to fetch some nice pike the next time I'm out fishing which better be soon because I'd really like a fresh fish dinner. And to top it off, he sent me a very nice little pinch grip TTF shooter. Now, I don't shoot TTF and Brook knows that but like some others here he has pretty much challenged me to broaden my scope and at least have a go at it and so I will. Pat sent me a TTF catty a while back as well. Okay guys, Ill try it. If I don't ruin the frame with a crashing fork hit I'll be really surprised.

So any way thank you very much Mr. Brooks, your a great friend and I'd love to bash a few cans with you someday if one of us travels that far. You never know.

Pink Magenta Audio equipment Wool Petal

Purple Wood Fawn Eyewear Magenta

Leg Wood Sock Tree Foot

Attachments

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thanks for all your comments guys. I cant put the peg head down but I'm going to try the other TTF shooter again today. Getting out the BIG catch box. :king:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
This fantastic little packet showed up two days ago but I haven't had a minute to make a post. I knew Brook was sending me a catty, and I knew it was a peg head because he asked what I would like. And it is spot on to what I described. Its like somebody drew him a pic but nobody did. He just listen to me describe what I've been wanting in a shooter and banged it out. Fits the hand perfectly. And he very generously loaded me up with tubes that he knows I've been messing with lately and a couple different kinds of latex and two nice fishing lures that ought to fetch some nice pike the next time I'm out fishing which better be soon because I'd really like a fresh fish dinner. And to top it off, he sent me a very nice little pinch grip TTF shooter. Now, I don't shoot TTF and Brook knows that but like some others here he has pretty much challenged me to broaden my scope and at least have a go at it and so I will. Pat sent me a TTF catty a while back as well. Okay guys, Ill try it. If I don't ruin the frame with a crashing fork hit I'll be really surprised.

So any way thank you very much Mr. Brooks, your a great friend and I'd love to bash a few cans with you someday if one of us travels that far. You never know.
attachicon.gif
IMG_20181005_120349.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20181005_120426.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20181005_120445.jpg
No problem at all Daveawesome it's what you had in mind I'd never thought of doing a peg head until you said that's what you'd like, almost that day a lions mouth from dk turned up that I'd ordered weeks earlier..luckily this was the model for me work with and I had 1 good size fork dry to get a core from Have fun with ttf mate and don't sweat it if your get a terminal fork hit on that little frame I'll send another if your still willing lol..hopefully those lures do the business on the pike for you my friend we'll expect pics

Cheers to everyone for your comments..this place rocks

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
..hopefully those lures do the business on the pike for you my friend we'll expect pics

Cheers to everyone for your comments..this place rocks
Pics you shall have Brook. No worries. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts