Slingshots Forum banner

An evening Squirrel

350 Views 15 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  msturm
It was a lovely evening so I fancied going out with the express intention of bagging something. The woods where incredibly busy with a big maybe 200 or so murder of Crows and the alarm calls travel which makes it tricky. I spotted a pair of squirrels up to no good damaging yet another Sycamore however they saw me and promptly scarpered so I continued my walk. I doubled back getting bored of being shouted at by crows.
Low and behold back in the same tree where the squirrels this time luckily this one stopped on a branch to look at me with just it's head poking through a tight fork. I took my shot.
Plant Frog Water Botany Toad

Unfortunately I got horribly stung on the retrieval shorts and nettles is terrible, exactly the same happened when I took some with the air rifle on my main rabbit permission dropped three in the same nettle patch and felt the sting for two days.
See less See more
  • Love
Reactions: 5
1 - 1 of 16 Posts
Congratulations on getting yourself a squirrel, where I live squirrel are open season, people shoot them because of their abundance.
Very cool ya got one, sorry to hear about the inability to hunt in other countries, seems unfair.
Reactions: 3
1 - 1 of 16 Posts