Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting Newbies and Future Slingfriends!

I think I have been on The Forum for a year or so, and shooting for about 50 or so. However, in the big picture I am not so adept at slingmakery nor shooting to be slinging tips in the Newbie Question Forum!
My skillset here has been designed around the 'Monkey See, Monkey Do' formula. With that I have a long list of things NOT to do in making, shooting, and The Forum etiquette.
1. Use the Tools of the Forum, there is way more here than meets the eye.
2. If you seek to copy a design then ask permission of that builder. If you use a template then note your inspiration.
3. Simple, simple, simple is better. You will spend the time, money, and frustration making all types of frames, and you should! Just don't get crazy when somebody outshoots you with something they cut out of a pallet or a tree branch!
4. Go ahead and lose your mind over the selection and choice of rubber, ammo and how to balance the performance of your sling. It is akin to making sure your powder is dry and you lead is solid.
5. The Forum is Barter and Trading Heaven. If you are going to make a sling and sell it, make sure it is as incredible as it should be. A dishonest transaction may get you humiliated then banned. Or worse we find out where you live and dent your mailbox.

And last but not least!! Show us a photo! If you were born before computers then scroll around The Forum to see how to post a photo or Moderate (edit) your errors. I post the majority of my slinging experiences all over this place, so you'll be able to find me if you need me. I'm not slinging or building this morning but I did make this!!

A Classic Fried Double Egg, Double Bacon cooked in bacon grease on Toasted White Bread with Salt, Pepper and a slather of Best Foods Mayonnaise (the wife is out of town). Cheers and Welcome to The Forum. Mojave Moonshine Moses!
6773f915ed3da702fb38072ecd8759c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Now this is a welcome!

I am going to cooking this as soon as I get home today.

Well, 1st I will walk my dogs. But tyen...I getting some bacon grease hot.

·
Mojave Mo
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now this is a welcome!

I am going to cooking this as soon as I get home today.

Well, 1st I will walk my dogs. But tyen...I getting some bacon grease hot.
Bacon Grease makes the World go Round!! Well. I guess unless you're Vegan..or Muslim. In which case I apologise for my insensitivity.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts