Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this amazing flip that our buddy lbojoe sent me. It's pure cedar heartwood. The shape and bevels on this frame are unbelieveable in their own right, but the color and finish are like nothing I've ever seen. It looks like it hasn't dried yet. I can't stop staring at it. The recurve grip makes for a comfortable hold and it shoots like a dream. He also sent two bandsets of Gen 3 Precise .40's with black Roo pouches for 1/4 inch ammo. I'll have to do another post on the two gorgeous matching slings that he sent to my daughters for their birthdays. First things first. Look at this beauty! Words fail me!
Thanks again Joseph!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I love how joe drills his lanyard holes in the sides of the handle so it doesn't affect the overall look of his frames...I'm not sure I thats why he does it, but it seems to keep the frames looking cleaner and doesn't interrupt the grain pattern

Sent from my B3-A40 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love how joe drills his lanyard holes in the sides of the handle so it doesn't affect the overall look of his frames...I'm not sure I thats why he does it, but it seems to keep the frames looking cleaner and doesn't interrupt the grain pattern
Sent from my B3-A40 using Tapatalk
You know I never noticed that until you said it. That makes a bunch of sense.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wouldn't even want to shoot some of the stuff you guys post out of fear of hitting a fork and ruining it, this one especially. Cinch up your lanyard, looks like it will slip right out of your hand!
I wouldn't even want to shoot some of the stuff you guys post out of fear of hitting a fork and ruining it, this one especially. Cinch up your lanyard, looks like it will slip right out of your hand!
I know what you mean . I'm always scared of a fork hit, but it would be such a shame not to shoot with this beauty.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.