Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

this is to let you know that the video and web introduction of the first Jörg Sprave Dankung will come out this coming weekend.

The Chinese made a stainless steel casting mould for the design! It took a long time to optimize everything, but it came out very nice.

Every slingshot is engraved with my signature and marked "Special Edition" or even "Limited edition" (the latter won't be available from Dankung, but sold by selected European and US dealers only).

The design allows "Over The Top" flat band attachment (works for all kinds of flat bands, including Bill Herriman's and Flatband's fine products). But it also allows the classical "pretzel" tubular band attachment.

The product is polished to a high sheen, not chrome plated like some of the less elaborate models.

The product will be available right after the introduction.

To make that point clear, I am not financially involved in this. I gave the design to Dankung for free, and I sure hope they will sell a ton of slingshots. These guys are eager, reliable and committed.

Watch out for the video!

Jörg

·
Registered
107 Posts
I haven't bought a slingshot in ages - since I got a Black Widow as a kid - but I think I'll make an exception for this. Should work with my favourite set-up of Staples rubber bands. Do you know of any stockists in Britain or is it an internet hunt?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know of any stockists in Britain or is it an internet hunt?
Seems like Fish (www.huntercatapults.co.uk) may import the "Cougar" slingshots into the UK. The shipments are delayed, of course, because of the volcano ash issue. So it may take another two weeks before the Cougar hits Europe (including the UK).

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
I'm used to keeping the wife happy too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.